4 Puck and 6 are the difference between the amount of engagement surface each clutch has.
Articles in this section
- What does it mean when it says an item can be backordered / preordered?
- Extend Shipping Protection FAQ
- Why is my gift card not working?
- FAQ: Wheel & Tire Road Hazard Plan + Auto Part Warranty Plan by Extend
- Where is my refund?
- What does Ships Directly from Manufacturer mean?
- CARB Status Unknown for Orders Going to California
- What does it mean when it says an item is Special Order?
- How has COVID-19 impacted the parts business?
- Who won the sweepstakes?